Katie Lister Photography – Terms & Conditions
- The session fee of £125 is payable to confirm your requested session date and time. This is not refundable but may be transferred to an alternative date.
- There are no additional travel fees if you are within (roughly) 45 minutes drive of Walton-on-Thames. This covers areas such as Weybridge, Esher, Walton on Thames, Cobham, Chertsey, Claygate, Oxshot, Byfleet, Guildford, Sunbury, Hampton, Teddington, Kingston, New Haw, Feltham, Richmond, Twickenham, Wandsworth, New Malden, Surbiton, Earlsfield and Walton on Thames - plus anywhere else the the general vacinity. If you are further away, we can likely still work together, so please get in touch, but an additional travel fee may apply.
- Reschedules are permitted for unforeseeable circumstances – I ask all clients to please reschedule if your child is sick, and I will do the same if I am sick. Let’s mutually agree to give each other as much notice as possible, but I understand that sometimes sickness comes on at the last minute.
- Please refrain from using your own cameras / video cameras / iPhones etc during our session. Having more than one lens to look at is confusing for children and will detract from the quality of your images.
- Images and editing style presented in client galleries are selected at my discretion.
- Online galleries are open for 14 days from date of release for ordering.
- Taking screenshots from online galleries is not permitted.
- Pricing is confirmed at the time of booking and valid for up to 60 days beyond your gallery release date for re-orders.
- Due to the custom nature of each order, all sales are final.
- Payment methods accepted are bank transfer and credit card via Paypal.
- Digital files are provided in JPG format only.
- Negatives and digital files remain the property of Katie Lister Photography. Print releases are provided for digital images purchased.
- Katie Lister Photography owns the copyright to the images captured during your photography session. Katie Lister reserves the right to reproduce these images to promote her business, including but not limited to website portfolio, marketing displays and print competitions.
© Katie Lister