Contractual terms for Friends and Family:
- Friends please understand that in exchange for discounted prices I will prioritise editing of my full-paying clients and, please do your very best to stick to our agreed date and time as I may have declined a full-paying client to schedule your shoot (especially during peak periods such as summertime).
- Please refrain from using your own cameras / smartphones during our session. Having more than one lens to look at is confusing for children and will detract from the quality of your images.
- Please reschedule if your child is sick, and I will do the same if I am sick. Let’s mutually agree to give each other as much notice as possible, but I understand that sometimes sickness comes on at the last minute.
- Images and editing style presented in client galleries are selected at my discretion.
- Sessions are charged at £250 for immediate family (parents and children) or £350 for extended/multiple families (grandparents, their children and grandchildren). This includes a USB of images from the session (30-40).
- Pricing is confirmed at the time of booking and I will provide bank details for payment, which should be made prior to the day of our session.
- Digital files are provided in JPG format only.
- Negatives and digital files remain the property of Katie Lister Photography. Print releases are provided for digital images purchased.
- Katie Lister Photography owns the copyright to the images captured during your photography session. Katie Lister reserves the right to reproduce these images to promote her business, including but not limited to website portfolio, marketing displays and print competitions.